Terms of service
Visitors and users (hereinafter referred to as Guests) of the SteakShow.com reservation system on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as Systems) agree to abide by the following conditions (hereinafter the Rules) when purchasing and booking a place.
• All seats on the Show are sold subject to availability according to these conditions. These conditions must be carefully read before the purchase, and any issues related to them must be resolved with the Organizer of the show before the purchase, as the purchase of seats means acceptance of these conditions.
• Guest receives confirmation of places (a) (Voucher) from the System via the email address provided by the Guest in the System after payment. In case of not receiving confirmation, the Guest is obliged to contact the Organizer of the show to solve the problem.
• When booking, the Guest is obliged to indicate his phone number in order to contact him in case of unforeseen situations.
• To attend the show you must present – A voucher that is valid only on the date specified in the voucher. 1 (one) voucher allows only 1 (one) person.
• Any mistake made during the purchase cannot be corrected by you after the purchase. Please carefully check the confirmation of your place and immediately contact us in case of an error.
• If canceled or rebooked, the Show for another date for up to 14 days is free.
• If the Show is canceled from 13 days to 4 days, only 50% of the price is returned.
• If the Show is canceled 3 days before the start or failure to appear on the Show, funds will not be refunded.
• You can postpone the date of visiting the Show, due to illness or emergency, providing confirmation to the Organizer 48 hours before the start of the Show.
2. Cancellation and modification by the organizers of the Show:
The Show Organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpone, delay, interrupt or discontinue the Show for important reasons (for example, due to illness, technical problems and emergency situations). In this case, the participants will be notified in advance, the participation fee will be refunded, or the Show will be postponed to other dates and times.
3. Price and payment
• If you pay by credit card at www.steakshow.com, you can use stripe electronic payment system.
• In case of empty seats on the Show, payment can be made on the spot.
• Refunds to your card will be made within 28 business days on the basis of the return form that will be downloaded on our website www.steakshow.com.
5. Admission Conditions
• The minimum age for attending the Show is 7 years.
• Punctuality is very important, you are advised to arrive 15 minutes before the planned start of the Show. If the Guest is late for the Show, he may be asked to start with the 2nd course without changing the cost of the Voucher.
• The organizer does not guarantee that dishes will be prepared without common allergens such as nuts, dairy products, gluten, etc. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the menu on our website before purchasing a Voucher. You are responsible for your health and safety and must observe all precautions regarding your health condition, including diabetes, food allergies, etc., without contacting the Organizer.
• The Organizer reserves the right to refuse you access to the Show under reasonable circumstances, including on health and safety issues. The organizer also reserves the right to require you to leave the venue of the Show at any time for reasonable reasons, for example, you can remove anyone who:
a) behaved in a way that, in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer, has or may affect the pleasure of other Clients; or
b) uses threatening, insulting words or behavior that may disturb the peace of the Organizer and other Guests; or
• You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with the event that occurred before, during or after the actual event, including any death, injury, loss, damage or liability.
6. Safety rules at the event
• Only small items, such as a cell phone or compact cameras, can be taken with you to the table when visiting the Show. A bouquet of flowers or large bags is strictly prohibited. You are responsible for safeguarding your personal items, such as mobile phones and cameras. The organizer is not responsible for damage or loss of your items, if any.
• You are always obliged to adhere to and obey any instructions given by the employees of the Organizer. Touching any existing device or equipment is strictly prohibited and may lead to legal action.
7. Limitations and Prohibitions
• The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (digitally or by other means) any audio, visual or audiovisual materials or any information or data at the venue of the event is strictly prohibited, unless it is intended for personal use only.
• The Organizer reserves the right to use any photo / video taken at any Show without the written permission of those included in the photo / video. The organizer may use the photo / video in publications or other media materials produced, used or contracted by the organizer, including but not limited to brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
• Any person who wants their photo / video to not be distributed must inform the Organizer in writing of their intentions.
• The following is prohibited at the Show: a) animals b) Your food and drinks (if this is not permitted by the Organizer); c) bottles, jars or glass containers (if this is not permitted by the Organizer); d) Any object that could be construed as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (such as knives) and e) Illegal substances f) Professional / commercial recording devices.
The purchase of a Voucher means that the Guest has read and accepted all of the above booking conditions.